[Mail-mail with free shipping: skimming prevention! Passport cover
|[Mail at 50% off with free shipping ★ travel case and simultaneously purchase]
In skimming prevention film defend against skimming and electromagnetic waves!
‘ Passport cover イージス’
|Skimming prevention film, defend against skimming and electromagnetic waves!
Prevent the loss of personal information in hardcover!
IC card for card holder with!
Because the IC chip in the Passport
Is easy is also subject to skimming crime...
In the Passport case 'aegis'
Skimming prevention films and occasionally curved prevention hardcover is installed, and
By using as a IC card and IC Passport cover
Reading the data in the card reader (skimmer) to prevent the
In the 曲れ case of the IC chip helps prevent the loss of data by you!
Furnished right down, and card holder
Credit card offers storage.
Credit cards also prevents reading the data in the card reader （ skimmer ）.
Size: 135 x 95 x 6 mm
Weight: 55 g
Material: vinyl chloride, skimming prevention film, cured hard paper
Black fabric texture, matured,
It is design to fit any situation.
|■ precautions for use ■
* Because this product is from skimming through the card reader (skimmer ） protect IC passports, IC card in effect skimming touch type, etc.
* May be folded or deliberately preventing curved fold hardcover in this product, but with strong forces of folds.
■ Disclaimer ■
* Use this product, even if millet skimming the data loss damage disclaim warranties whatsoever.
* Understand enough features and how to use the * 使用 方法 と 機能 を 十 分 ご 理解 いただき 自己 責任 の 上ご 使用 ください 。 own risk prior to use.
|Travel bag (suitcase/SoftCare)
If you order at the same time
From this price 50% more
* After confirming your order, fix the amount at the shop.
In the order stage (Rakuten market auto delivery email) this amount but
So later we will correct the amount in our shop and order intact
In later emails from our shop, please check the amount.
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?