22.0cm - 26.0cm! Tabi ≪ man and woman combined use to be prolonged≫
|Regular Price:||US$20.44 You save 25%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
A foot is not tired!
|Blessing recommended product pickup of Kyoto|
Ironing is unnecessary without shrinking even if I wash this tabi
It is ... with the tabi
A white tabi tabi (たび) is a kind of underwear to wear to a foot with Japanese peculiar traditional clothing. A thing made of the cloth of the cotton is common. A bag is divided into two in the part of a thumb and the forefinger to use it when I wear clogs, the leather-soled sandals which are Japanese traditional footwear (tine breaking).
Mention of "the tabi" is seen in the documents top in the about eleventh century, but it is unknown whether it is the thing like the current tabi and does not understand it whether the pronunciation was called "たび". I do not know the clear origin, but it is thought that leather socks said to that the socks called inner shoes (I do it and cast it) which a noble of the Heian era wore or a then hunter wore it are the source. A string was sewed on an ankle part and kept the early tabi I took off a string by growing, and not to fall.
Because it becomes the lack, and skin soared, it is said that cotton things made spread rapidly by the long-sleeved kimono fire that happened in (1657) for Meiryaku era three years. With the spread of tabis made by cotton, the method to keep a tabi from restrictions stopper type to a button end expression changed. The current tabi hung metal metal fittings (hook) called "こはぜ" (former Hase, ivory card, former hook, tabula) on the loop of the thread called "supporting role thread" (or a credit thread) and came to keep it, but Meiji was in the first half and could write this method from the Edo latter period and spread.
In the case of every events such as a verge or the congratulations or condolence of changed clothes, the white tabi is mainly used. It is not for full dress for ceremonies, but, as for the white tabi, there is particularly a characteristic at the point that I can wear from an ordinary dress to a formal dress broadly whereas a black tabi, a color tabi is matched with only an ordinary dress. A master of tea ceremony in particular and a priest, a noh player, a Kabuki actor, the entertainer wear a white tabi in most cases, and there is a burr if I name such people generally and call myself "a white tabi". If it is not white tabi wearing, a noh stage, a conduct board, the Kyudo ground cannot often go up, and the wearing except the white tabi is not accepted on the sumo ring either. It is a symbol indicating the cleanliness, and the white tabi is treated as the thing which was different from other tabis in the character to understand it from these examples. The source: Free encyclopedia "Wikipedia"
|Free shipping product bundling is OK|
Race Japanese-style undershirt
Underwear type "hemproof petticoat"
I watch a shop revue
(span tex) by cloth use,
When I sat down softly, it is very comfortable.
The back: 94% of cotton, polyurethane 6%, bottom: 100-percent-cotton
Because I use a common package (23.5cm indication) for all size, the size except 23.5cm displays size by seal pasting. I understand it and ask.
※◆Because the product which I became returns goods to use (try-on) once, and a visitor cannot change it in a product property, please warn him.
[accessory, tabi, pattern tabi in Japanese dress]
( 23 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 5/13/13
- Because long-time sitting straight was hard with the tabi on hand, I purchased it. Dough got soggy and was surely comfortable. There is not the feeling that was tired after washing. I liked it. .
- Posted by a buyer on 3/6/13
- I write a review and am thankful for the discount. With four pieces of こはぜ, tabi of the type to improve, it is comfortable and thinks that a cospa is good. In addition, I intend to purchase it.
- Posted by a buyer on 12/3/12
- After having you try on a common tabi, means of transportation were painful, and it was said that I was not able to bear it for a long time and purchased it. The tabi which lengthened of the chemical fiber lasted, and that was higher in the growth rate, but I thought whether the feeling that was a chemical fiber quite was unsuitable for the official place and was just condition because I looked for the thing called the tabi which lengthened with cotton visually. A person himself reason seemed to be more comfortable than the tabi that I wore it, and the feeling was common.