This one's car during sterilization and deodorization measures! in aroma relaxing drive more

COCORO @mode Air Freshener CRANK crank blue car and desks around the air cleaner

Rakuten Super Points
Buy it and earn 25 Points!! Details
Coupon OK Details
$ 20.58 (¥ 2,550)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen
The quantity you chose exceeds the quantity available.
Please select a valid quantity.
Please select options before adding to cart.
This page is a simplified version of an original Japanese page.
See the original page
Shipping Options: Details
Payment Options: Details
This one's car during sterilization and deodorization measures! In aroma relaxing drive more !

You can use even around the desk PC with a USB cable connection!
By water (cold water) and only aroma solution into water tank, provides a soothing effect on air disinfection and deodorizing, and aromatic scent.

We have removed e., more than 99% in 60 minutes in the leading inspection body disinfection tests, in deodorant test ammonia, such as minimize remaining rate 1% at 120 minutes.

Washed clean, cleaning inside the aroma solution water and turn to stir the air diffuse in the room.
LED lamp lights with natural aroma in the solution extends to sweetish, and also provides a soothing effect.

You use from that day arrived with the solution.

Body size :H120 W65 D65 (mm)
Weight: 125 g (without cable and accessories)
Water tank capacity: 120 ml (MAX lines)
Application area: approximately 6 tatami mats (varies depending on conditions)
Power supply: AC adapter, USB
Power consumption :1.5W
Voltage: DC5V/300 mA
Continuous operation time: 8 hours (no automatic stop function)
Accessories: manual, Solution Starter Kit
(Rose) 10ml×1 book
* Private car if the vehicle 12 V ( common mini, normal passenger )
Models depends on the size of the drink holder, so please check before you buy.

Product accessories at extra shipping will be free shipping with the total amount including tax ¥ 10,000.
Without being a total ¥ 10,000 if you bought multiple items, shipping is only one minute.
Come buy and let's 得shicha! (Some outlying excluded let me please)

Recently Viewed Products

Shipping Options:

JP Post EMS Your order will be shipped to you via Japan Post EMS. Japan Post is a speedy delivery service that delivers to more than 120 countries. With an effective tracking system and insurance program, EMS is able to offer a secure delivery worldwide. You can track your package with the tracking code provided and it will be delivered within a week. See estimated shipping fee

Payment Options:

PayPal We accept PayPal. After receiving the order confirmation e-mail, please proceed with the PayPal payment.
*Please note that if payment through PayPal is not confirmed by the date indicated in the e-mail, your order will be automatically cancelled.

Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.


"Delivery Rates : EMS (International Express Mail Service)"

Ship to
Shipping Method
Note: Exchange rates are for reference only.