Where the goods are Rakuten market "gourmet Japan Limited Edition products,
Hong Kong S.A.R. non-delivery are not accepted.
Please note that.
About international delivery to Hong Kong
Customers may be eligible for international delivery.
Please check the conditions below.
Customers that do not qualify will be informed by email of any applicable shipping fees with their order confirmation.
Flow from order to delivery
1) After placing an order, an automatic reply in English or Japanese will be sent to you.
Please note that the product price in this e-mail is the final price and you don ' t need to pay other additional fee.
2) Your ordered items will be shipped out only after your payment is settled.
3) After confirmation of payment, the product will be shipped out. We will deliver the products on the time specified, indicated on the campaign page.
4) In case no one can receive the package at your shipping address, we will leave an attempted delivery notice in your mail box.
Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery.
5) For redelivery, please check the final date beforehand.
Due to the perishable nature of the products, they will be discarded if not delivered after this date.
Kindly note that refunds are not available in that case.
6) Orders are subject to customs check. In the case your order is confiscated as a sample,
you will receive a complete refund from the store.
For other rules, please confirm the campaign page.
|The name||Red King Crab Legs 2 kg|
About one month in case of frozen keeping.
After defrosting, please eat by the end of that day.
|Method of preservation||Please preserve it with the freezer (-18 degrees or less).|
|Raw material||Red king crab, salt|
|Manufacturer||KITAUROKO ARAKI STORE, LTD.|
|Address||4-307, Hourin-cho, Nemuro-shi, in Hokkaido 087-0024, JAPAN|
|Description of item||
They are goods of a recommendation at the visitor who would like to eat only a leg of red king crab.
Since it has already boiled, you can eat only by defrosting.
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?