' Nagomi Bath liquid refreshing bodysoap refresh summer Orange scent refill 400 ml ', is the elaborate mix cool Japanese herbal body wash (moist). Plump bubble with three Japanese herbs (Mint, saxifrage, capillaris) and natsudaidai. Pleasant cooling sensation pulls sutsu and the sweat, your skin in the summer we hope even more. Is a warm, 100% botanical SOAP material used in your skin gently with no sense of the soap-bubble sharpness.
Body SOAP, murmuring, soothing the feelings of relax. Refreshing, some nostalgic, refreshing Orange fragrance. Refill.
How to refill
1. Cut open along the dotted line and the spout on the remains a thinly colored part triangle comes to fold.
2. Please insert the spout firmly in the mouth of the container.
3. Remain plugged in, caused the vessel, slowly turn on the inside.
* Please note might fly liquid with a strong Pack and.
* See rubbish soft tailoring freshen bodysoap refresh summer Orange scent ' of please not all at the same time used body container and pump to wash under running water and dry well before. Do not mix with other products and water.
* To work in can also sink, bathroom, etc., if spilled.
How to use the
Please use nylon towel or sponge moistened with hot water as needed, from the well. After the rinse.
Please note that
-If your skin is abnormal, please use.
-If during use, stop using and consult to dermatologists. Symptoms worse with continued use.
-Please note to keep out eyes. If contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water or lukewarm water thoroughly.
● keep children out of reach.
● product natsudaidai is not extract.
Water, potassium soap base and tea DEA, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, PEG-32, peppermint oil, saxifraga sarmentosa extract, Artemisia capillaris flower extract, ascorbic acid, menthol, PG, BG, polyquaternium-7, talc, Apple acid tea, flavoring, iron oxide
And body wash all
洗いおとし stains such as body sweat and sebum, dead cells, etc., clean skin. It is a body-friendly cleaning fee.
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?