|1933's 501XX||1947's 501XX||1955's 501XX||1966's 501|
|50'S counterculture, as its symbol was put some jeans. 1955 Tells such a background called "anti fit" box silhouette's model. Two horse patch was made of leather as a contraction by using measures change paper patch. Only model enters the guaranty （ Every Garment Guaranteed) in the paper patch, known as Galleria pursuit. Double-sided embroidery with R's red tab. Material is made of コーンミルズ with ears denim. Concealment rivet or two arched stitch needle securely has also been reproduced. Classic reputed to be a completed form of momotarō. This is come to get me to put one.|
Material: COTTON 100%
コーンミルズ, 12 オンスレッドセルビッジデニム
（ wash after 14 oz.)
MADE IN the USA
■ main specifications ■
* Each click for images visit.
Engraved with ジンクボタン fly
- Guaranteed with ペーパーツー hose patch
- Double needle cotton arched stitch
Red ears coin pocket
- Double-sided embroidery big E tab
* This product is シュリンクトゥ (shrink with washing, body to become familiar with) with adhesive raw denim. Below is a real size value when the new, washing after from here stretches about 3 inches (7-8 cm) length West is approximately 2 inches （ 5 cm). Please note.
■ How to measure the dimensions ■
|■ models wear other items|
Start Date:05/01/2017 00:00 JST
End Date:28/02/2017 23:59 JST
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.