4 1 Mitsubishi Pencil composition writing implements many functions pen jet stream & silver MSXE5-1000-07-26 (1000)
- Mitsubishi Pencil
|Regular Price:||US$10.40 You save 23%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
Until visitor thanks D 2-10 times point 5/26 20:00 - 5/27 23:59
■It is five functions with one pen
Ball-point pen (an ink color:) four-colored in a slim axis Because black, red, blue, green) + Sharp is carried, it is convenient for note-taking, carrying.
■Is smooth; write; jet stream ink of the taste
To a ball-point pen, it is adoption in jet stream of "fluent I write it taste to become the habit". The green ink is a new lineup developed newly to release of jet stream 4&1.
■An article name: MSXE5-1000-07
■An oiliness ball-point pen ink color: Black, red, blue, green
■Oiliness ball-point pen ball diameter: 0.7mm
■Mechanical pencil core diameter: 0.5mm
■Oiliness ball-point pen extra lead: SXR-80-7
( 138 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 5/6/13
- I do the feel of a material in it. Some feelings that the lever when I change it rubs against are disappointed. In addition, after all it is troublesome to put the core of the mechanical pencil. But the ball-point pen is good at all for a feeling to be able to write smoothly as a revue of other one includes it.
- Posted by a buyer on 5/2/13
- The ball-point pen of the jet stream has many people employing at a workshop. Because an email service was free shipping more at reduced prices than store, I purchased it. Is really smooth; of the ink being accompanied is good, and is easy to write it! ！
- Posted by a buyer on 4/21/13
- It is the third purchase. I was robbed of the second by a co-worker (laugh). Even I who am small of the hand am easy to grasp it, and the pen point is smooth. I use black, red, a mechanical pencil mainly. The mechanical pencil is stable without I having a loose it. The only concern matter is a state several years after the paper which I filled in. When several years passed, the first has soaked to the back of the paper. When ink is improved during these several years, I expect it.