Princess loach Natl. Res. Inst. of Aquaculture Tosa D sedimentation-related 200 g
|Regular Price:||US$8.79 You save 7%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
It was developed by cooperation of the top yellowtail da of the money of Tosa
|The Princess Tosa series of loach Natl. Res. Inst. of Aquaculture is bait for goldfishs such as money of Tosa developed by the cooperation of the top breeder of the money of Tosa, Nanjing, the goldfish. I used the seaweed which was rich in the vitamins mineral abundantly and removed the wheat flour of digestion and absorption hard to please. In addition, I succeeded in combination of EPA, the DHA which created the bioactive substances which worked very important because a fish lived. It is the epoch-making dry food which realized high-dimensional nourishment balance.|
Characteristic of the Princess highest grade fish food Tosa
|●||Because it is a zipper-type package, you can use it for approximately six months if you have you outrun air in a bag after opening a letter use well and do a zipper, and the cool and dark space keep it.|
|●||Inner capacity: 200 g (sedimentary)|
|●||Eyes of how to put up are it lower: |
Bait of the size from a one-third to around a half of the size of the mouth of the goldfish becomes the size of the bait that the stress does not suffer from a goldfish.
|This product is shipment by the home delivery. I cannot send it out by the email service. |
Princess loach Natl. Res. Inst. of Aquaculture Tosa C sedimentation-related 120 g
Princess loach Natl. Res. Inst. of Aquaculture Tosa D sedimentation-related 1 kg
Bait of the sedimentary goldfish
Bait of loach Natl. Res. Inst. of Aquaculture
( 5 Product Reviews:
- Posted by なす丼 on 12/10/10
- Because top clairvoyant eyes were about to overturn, I purchased it. I put it up after soaking it in breeding water, but it is early to soften. Because the digestion is good, the condition looks good.
- Posted by a buyer on 9/9/10
- I used release habitually from the first. I can make the fish which did jumping to join in it well well very much. I can recommend it.
- Posted by a buyer on 9/18/09
- Always a floating tendency, the goldfish which turn this; was not isolated at all since fed. I give a wakin goldfish bait in front, but after all a symptom comes out in the wakin goldfishs. Because it is sedimentation characteristics, I do not yet eat well, but it is high surely and thinks that it is the good bait which there was.