Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
|The design harking back to rocking and the ripple of the wave is an umbrella with design characteristics only by designer Karim Rashid( Karim Rashid) winning a prize for many designs. |
Even sudden rain is reliable if I have it in a bag compactly because it is foldable.
In a bag, it becomes bright with the bibit collar which is outstanding even if I put up my umbrella on a rainy day.
|The product details|
|Size||54cm, 56cm in length, 98cm in diameter|
|Material||Cloth: Polyester |
A shaft: Aluminum
A framework: Glass fiber
A handle part: Acrylic, aluminum
|[easy ギフ _ packing] [comfortable ギフ _ expands] [tomorrow easy correspondence] [smtb-F]|
( 8 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 3/10/13
- It is big and gets a grip. I show cute pattern, too. But it is hard to fold it. . I am satisfied except that it is hard to fold it☆
- Posted by a buyer on 2/9/13
- It was good to be big than I thought. I had you make lapping, but sent out the package to one umbrella with big corrugated cardboard carefully. It is for presents, but the next intends to purchase one's share.
- Posted by a buyer on 8/4/12
- I just looked for a slightly bigger folding umbrella because I used the cuddle string. The design is pretty, too and it is reliable made and likes it. Because I used the lightweight folding umbrella until a child is born, it is heavy a little and feels it, but thinks that this weight is light with this size. Because the arrival was early, and the packing was careful, I was very glad.