≫( kids / baby / baby / newborn baby / wrapper / cardigan / children's clothes) made in waterdrop pattern cardigan AnnaNicola ≪ Japan
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
・ baby & kids
The chic color that the width of coordinates spreads through
[Anna Nichola waterdrop pattern cardigan]
|Color||Navy X Shiromizu ball, gray X pink waterdrop, red X Shiromizu ball |
Navy X pink waterdrop, black X blue waterdrop
|Size||60-70cm .80-90cm .100-110cm|
|Country of origin||It is made in Japan which was produced all to cloth procurement, cutting, sewing, a package in a domestic factory|
( 59 Product Reviews:
- Posted by s09ag126 on 4/2/13
- It is an unusually refined hue in a wrapper. The daughter without hair thought whether they are so like a boy when they put gray, but I match it, and thin pink polka dots are considerably pretty on pink clothes. It is thin and is easy to help you put on the cloth, too and seems to be usable in all seasons. Because it was sold out though I wanted 80, I made 70, but it has a long it unexpectedly still more, and 60cm, a daughter weighing 5,300 g seem to be able to wear it in three months because I turn down a sleeve and help you put on it.
- Posted by a buyer on 1/29/13
- I purchased red. Pretty! It seems to be a little earlier, but wants to help you put on that I wear the cloth in what is quite thin a lot!
- Posted by a buyer on 12/7/12
- I bought it for nursery school adjustment. Is it impossible for winter to do cloth thinly?