Entering two KRI-R423 air valve straights ○
- Hexagon Wrentch
|Regular Price:||US$4.16 You save 76%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
It is entering two air valve straights.
■I recommend periodical exchange.
■MADE IN TAIWAN
■Please attach it surely.
■Please do not attach the air valve which deteriorated.
■73873 Daytona equivalency product
As for the postage, mail out of the fixed form is 240 yen nationwide.(impossibility designated on the delivery date and time)
Only in the case of Sagawa Kyubin (Kanto 500 yen) designation, designation is enabled on the date and time.
( 7 Product Reviews:
- Posted by たか３１４ on 11/24/12
- Some materials seem to be obstinate, but think that I can use it without a problem.
- Posted by ＠いちめろ＠ on 11/6/12
- Because I did the tire exchange of the motorcycle, I purchased it as preliminary business. Because he seemed to be still usable, the old guy just uses it. The valve which I purchased this time does not yet use it, but I do it well and think that it is pricewise bargain.
- Posted by rockfish005 on 7/25/12
- It is deep-discount with 100 yen in two which are exchange simultaneous with tire exchange! There is totally no problem in both the use and the appearance