CT-EXF5-A1 extension air valve ○
|Regular Price:||US$7.12 You save 49%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
It is an extension air valve.
■Frequent use such as motorcycle, car
■211-5241 Kijima equivalency product
As for the postage, mail out of the fixed form is 240 yen nationwide.(impossibility designated on the delivery date and time)
Only in the case of Sagawa Kyubin (Kanto 500 yen) designation, designation is enabled on the date and time.
( 51 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 5/16/13
- An air leak at the time of the putting on and taking off is terrible, and there are a great many a car model and tools (including the inflator of GS) which are not usable (not at all usable in the inflator which I used). I considerably need an art to be able to enter well. Is チープ for an emergency made in Taiwan; is able, and there are で, the report that is fragile and is not attached to the manuals at all either (how to use in itself is simple so as to be an instruction manual-free). But I judge that sales price is Rakuten low and assume it ,★ 2. Should I examine the review except Rakuten at the time of the purchase?...
- Posted by Reiz on 5/14/13
- An air valve is recommended on motorcycles turning to right above. Because I assume only a car, the inflator of the service station bends a valve by force and aired it, but is aired the valve without a burden by using this. Because air falls out when I take it off, I can enter only slightly a little too much or think that you should adjust it while confirming it with an independent air gauge. A price should be low.
- Posted by tkms-o on 5/14/13
- Air adjustment that I used a temporarily-shaped small compressor in this came to be possible.