Wooden Toys, innovative baby toys, celebratory gifts inspire creativity. The right brain sparks: see, touch, feel. Toys excite the five senses. (Ginga Kobo Toys)
EASY TO HOLD AND SHAKE
ZIGZAGING UNDULATING LINES CREATE RESONANCE
------Nibbling on the cactus is ok too.------
-----A two month old baby...Yeah! My first toy! ------
------Too Much Fun Sleepy Time------
● Orders for name engraving please click here
Copyright (C) GINGA KOBO TOYS All Rights Reserved.
( 6 Product Reviews:
- Posted by 温泉たまご7939 on 7/18/12
- Because it is the parents who are the ♪ musicomania which I purchased as a present to the babies of the friends, I just discover this "さぼてん" when a sound looks for a pretty thing with a sounding toy! ！Because the name had you put it, it became one toy in the world. I show very cute texture of the tree kindly! Thank you!
- Posted by aiaiaitotoro on 8/9/11
- I had you put the name in a born occasion and purchased it. Because I put anything in a mouth, I think that it is given in peace and am the addition purchase again. I feel the warmth of the tree. Simple warmth comes while a plastic colorful toy overflows. I think that I want various kinds if a price is a little lower…. I want to buy more it to growth little by little from now on. It takes time when I have a name case make it...
- Posted by ふくまるだわん on 3/20/11
- Actually, a steering wheel is big briefly and seems to be hard to greatly have structure body when I arrive. It was easy to grasp the steering wheel a little and sharpened it. The 6-month-old son plays with pleasure first of all. In addition, the stapler stopper does the packing in being disappointed to a plastic bag. I think that there is a little easier packaging.