しゃ light ばん C type (visor)
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
You Earn 1 Super Points ( What's this? )
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
■Product made in plastic (Yamato science teaching materials research institute Co., Ltd.)
■It is a sun visor type.
＊I have you confirm instructions listed in the bag of the product in use by all means, and, please use it.
■A maker: Yamato science teaching materials research institute Co., Ltd.
＊When it is this product, in the case of hope, I can ship an email service to two collectively. Please consent to become email service division shipment, the home delivery when you become more than two.
■Procedure until shipment
１．Please do an order.
２．When I am in stock, I can ship it on the day after next.
I send it out on ordering → Wednesday on example) Monday
I send it out on ordering → Tuesday on Saturday and Sunday
３．When it is out of stock, I tell a visitor about the arrival, shipping date.
４．A product informs news of the shipping date to a visitor after the arrival in e-mail.
５．After the inspection of the product, I send out a product to a visitor from a center of learning building.
( 6 Product Reviews:
( 6 Product Reviews:
- Posted by 難病☆門脈血栓症 on 8/10/12
- The sun is GO て feeling in a public performance beforehand without look, and being able to confirm it; one piece over the public performance good filter which seemed to become commemorative which was able to watch neatly
- Posted by シーヤッター on 5/24/12
- It is a type I assemble it, and to fix to the head with an elastic band. It might be troublesome so that an adult used it, but was just right though a preschooler observed it.
- Posted by 暴恋慕 on 5/19/12
- I purchased it for solar eclipses of May 21. The guide of the defective article goes out of Consumer Affairs Agency and the National Life Center after becoming just before a solar eclipse, but there is no such problem in this entirely. At first I cannot watch a fluorescent lamp. I shade the light like that. Light LED for trial (I watched light of LED LENSER T7), but was able to look at a tip shape of the LED darkly.) The result, children are pleased with the flip up. I look forward to a solar eclipse.