|When ordering the following content please ensure|
|※ 13: Up in the order and & Koshinetsu area (Niigata, Yamanashi, Nagano) & Hokuriku area Ishikawa, Toyama, Fukui, Tokai (Aichi and Gifu, Shizuoka, Mie) Kinki area (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama and Shiga) plus Kanto area some Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Gunma, China area some (Hiroshima, Okayama, Tottori and Shimane) To as long as you live, will be delivered the next day.
* Except outlying islands, and some mountainous areas of delivery areas.
* We are on Saturdays and Sundays. Please note regarding orders made Friday after 13: will be shipped the following Monday.
* Products available next day at our shop stock products only.
Names for products in sallbo that contain only keywords in , so please note.
* Fun tomorrow tomorrow fun products and non-compliant products at the same time (shipping) If you buy the outside response Next Please note.
* Transportation glitches and bad weather, such as may if force majeure or other adjacent goods arrival time and arrival date please note that.
* Bank transfer field did not get authorization on payment by credit card, and when , such as next day delivery may not be. Please note that.
* Order your confirmation message (auto delivery email) stated purchase date (order confirmation date) is order reception Next I. Next day delivery must be stated time before noon.
Concentrated on accessing * certain products can distort the system on the order time.
Please check the automatic delivery of email. Please contact the shop directly if you do not receive the automatic email.
Front belt total length 140 cm, width approx. 17 cm
Tie belt part （ next × vertical ） approximately 36 x 25 cm
There are some individual differences
It is recommended to tie the belt!
Please choose according to your own yukata.
[How to use]
1. Belt front (wrapped body part) around his torso,
With the rope attached to the belt firmly.
2. To come to her mind back belt front end parts
3. A belt (the Ribbon part) to center around the tall
Interpolates fittings between front band and yukata to come
4. Tie the rope attached to the belt in front
5. Hidden in the belt front strap, is completed.
* Slightly different image and attitude of the colour and pattern you
Start Date: 21/05/2015 00:00 JST
End Date: 31/05/2015 23:59 JST
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.