Sleeping medikyutto while sleeping [long] M size is here.
While sleep is medikyutto while sleeping [long] L size here.
While sleep is medikyutto while sleeping [short] L size here.
Sleeping medikyutto while sleeping [short] M size is here.
Kobayashi-made medicine oyasumi for ムクミキュア S-M size is here.
To clear the next morning, Goodnight for ムクミキュア ML size 1 foot wear while sleeping
Ringtones for socks is the tightening pressure socks,.
Refreshes the legs in the stimulation of uneven knitting, jerked and lift the leg on stage clamping pressure.
Intensive stimulation of calf press crushed Massager with a くいこみ to prevent knee lining knitted mesh,
It is completely enveloping whole legs long.
Cute ヒーリングピンク, aromatic Lavender color.
Take off your to wear before going to bed, woke up the next time.
1. たぐりよせて sock, turn on the toe.
2. Align the position of the heel, hike around the ankle.
3. With both hands raised little by little falls mesh crocheted piece to the back of the knee.
To prevent wrinkles.
4. Raise up to thigh and wear. In the back of the knee mesh knitting, sock 4 line
So please in front of the back of the calf and thigh.
Into the net with water or lukewarm water (30 degrees or less), and wash it.
• Do not use detergent with bleach or chlorine bleach, such as chloride of lime.
-Please refrain your dryer and ironing boards.
• Enter the shade when dry.
-: Consult physician ago wearing.
1. Currently, swelling legs due to illness or injury and tiredness, I feel
2. People with disabilities such as heart, kidney, high blood pressure
3. Currently, those who had caused the itching or rash
4. Who has caused impaired blood circulation
-To prevent wrinkles and sagging during use. Ensure especially no fabric in the back of the knee.
● do not use what does not fit.
-If you feel sick, irritation, such as itching, rash, pain, stop using immediately.
Manufactured and sold
Kobayashi pharmaceutical (shares)
567-0057, Japan 1-30 -3 Toyokawa Ibaraki-city, Osaka
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?