Kyoto powdered green tea ラングドシャ (20 pieces case) maccha chocolate sand
- Langue de Chat
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
2012 Mond selection ★ gold medal receiving a prize★
|Preservation method||I avoid direct rays of the sun and high temperature and humidity, and, please keep it.|
|Raw materials||Sugar, wheat flour, edible oils and fats, egg white, here avatar, milk sugar, all fat powdered milk, powdered skim milk, fermentation butter, ばたー oil, powdered green tea, salt, whisky and wine, emulsifier (including the soybean), expanding agent, Sorbit, coloring agent (chlorophyl), fragrance|
|Product explanation||It is ラングドシャ across the powdered green tea chocolate of Kyoto. |
Distributor [Kotobuki hermitage Co., Ltd.]
( 12 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 5/5/13
- It was saved by quick correspondence very much. The package keeps strong, too and I can receive it without spoiling product in itself and am satisfied.
- Posted by はるか1037 on 3/11/13
- Delicious ♪ crunchy ラングドシャ. Expected it whether powdered green tea was thicker,; but the white chocolate of the powdered green tea flavor. . . Whether it is all right for the person who does not like powdered green tea (^^)
- Posted by a buyer on 9/17/12
- Without enough souvenirs of the trip to Kyoto, I purchase it hastily. Because the shipment was early and was in time for attendance safely, I was very thankful. I was given it of one piece, but was delicious even if I took it! It was popular with all of workplaces. Recommended!