001-1154 (lacquer ware, ball-point pen, lacquerware ball-point pen) Yamanaka coat lacquer art fountain pen face of fan [fs01gm]fs2gm
- Fountain Pens
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
I made full use of the skill of the lacquer art and drew a traditional pattern on the fountain pen. -
I made full use of the skill of the lacquer art and drew a traditional pattern on the fountain pen.
Because I am in the exclusive case, it is most suitable for a gift and a souvenir.
Materials: As for the fountain pen, resin (product made in Taiwan), the lacquer work are mountains lacquerware
FCR-6 (six-pack) as for the substitute cartridge made by auto.
Or, please use a thing of 21SC (six-pack) made in Mont Blanc.
Size approximately 1.8*1.5*13.7cm
( 3 Product Reviews:
- Posted by a buyer on 3/24/13
- It is a waste and has not yet used it, but this beauty is satisfied very much at this price.
- Posted by ぐるめっち9467 on 11/10/12
- Because after purchasing a product of this place for presents of mother, the aunt to see it wanted it, I used it again. Lacquer work was pure and has made interest together.
- Posted by a buyer on 12/15/11
- I kept it for a souvenir to overseas one. It was pleased very much!