ENVELOOP roll pen case
- Pen Cases
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
The outside, the inside: Kurashiki canvas / pocket, vero: 合皮 / winding string: Leather
Black, navy, green, brown
Outside (black) / inside (black) / pocket (black)
Outside (navy) / inside (gray) / pocket (light blue)
Outside (green) / inside (mustard color) / pocket (brown)
Outside (brown) / inside (light brown) / pocket (brown)
335*200 millimeter (the size / winding string when I opened it does not include it)
95*25*200 (the thickness of the size / pen when I rolled it up does not include it)
Pocket /60*50/130*50 millimeters for accessories
Pen pocket /25*135 millimeters (*4 place for long size)
/28*85 millimeters (*2 place for short size)
＊The size mentioned above becomes the approximate size. There is all some errors in every product for a handicraft.
《 care method 》
Please avoid the washing, and a wrinkle is left at the time of a shrinkage and huskiness, drying.
When you are stained, I soak sponges with water and squeeze it lightly, and I swat it, and, please drop it.
Please do not use it at the high temperatures more than 70 degrees such as irons.
＊The pens of the lower part publication image are not attached to this product for small tools for photography.
＊These products include a wound or a dirt derived from production and cloth slightly.
＊When knives are put away in a pocket for accessories, please warn a pocket so that a knife does not protrude because buttons do not stick.
( 29 Product Reviews:
- Posted by ♪PEKORIN♪ on 2/1/13
- I did it to a roll pen case to prevent what an ink case substitute-type plastic pen and a favorite pen rubbed in a pen case, and was damaged. Because the things which an accessory case did not come with when it was a roll pen case were often found, this pen case was the best! Though it is high, I seem to be able to use the price for a long time because I am reliable with a product made in Japan. Use it again; while is, good taste seems to come out. It is hard to put a bit big pen, but rubber surely comes with a handle...
- Posted by a buyer on 1/31/13
- It is the transfer purchase from a roll pen case made in other companies. It is as expected, and the feel of a material is very satisfactory, but main storing characteristics are impressions of the one step now. Specifically, smooth putting in and out had a difficult impression because the gusset of the pocket was tight, and the material was a type not to expand and contract. But the story is different if familiar because it is the story in a new state while I will embezzle it in future.
- Posted by a buyer on 1/25/13
- It is light than I thought. The color is moss-green, and the feel of a material is good, too.