Chopsticks Kid's (left hand use for right hands) KJC (the Kay Jay sea) of Edison
- Own chopsticks
|Regular Price:||US$13.30 You save 41%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
Right durability of chopsticks sticks to the body
A ring & connection moiety is chopsticks of Edison who just became the kids size.
I can practice in the form that is near to general chopsticks with a thumb hook.
I use it by the rather thin tip and nonskid heels processing, and an uncrowded connection department can separate and is convenient for washing.
|Brand name||Chopsticks kids use of Edison|
(W X D X H)
|Target age||Entering a kindergarten - 小学校低学年向|
( 33 Product Reviews:
- Posted by suu* on 3/20/13
- I used it towards chopsticks 1 of Edison before, but it was for home use and lunches and purchased two to a young child because it had been broken. This did not gain rings to a thumb, but was used immediately. Because I had like it in whereabouts at time having common chopsticks, I thought that it was practiced. It is ★ -1 not to have a cute design.
- Posted by a buyer on 1/26/13
- [order number] used 234,538-20,130,123-0361351106 with pleasure at once, but size seemed to be slightly big, and it was not yet possible for that could write a finger to be delicious. Should I have bought one called 2 years old ...? . .
- Posted by ごんごんたん on 11/20/12
- There was not very the left business, but this had good what you could ship immediately. It was good that I could employ the child immediately.