"Automatic locking valve large futon for compression bag L two pieces", futon compression bags can be compressed easily adopt no relapse of the air-lock valve and nozzle to focus only on the. Color change color and close the fastener, easy to understand open and close. Large single bed if 1-2 large single blanket if 3-4 pieces can be stored.
How to use the
-Ago storing the goods fully dry. Storing remains damp and cause of dust mites and mold.
If * dried when table 2.5 hours and 2.5 hours back plz.
* If you use the dryer your dryer instructions follow.
* Cool well after drying. In compression bags and condensation heat remains, will cause mildew.
* Shade for a goose-down Duvet.
-Put a fold up compression bag to fit futons and blankets.
* Cannot be compressed a great storage to put in too much. Please note that the misaligned and damage.
* Should work on clean floor. You may notice compression bag scratches and dust on the floor.
* Underneath the valve sure that material. And the goods are no longer under valve hari付ite valve films, will be 吸i取renaku the air.
● Lightly wipe with cloth dry the inside of the zipper. Will cause and has got foreign substance enters the air.
* Please use cloth because it enters the water and become a cause of dust mites and mold, well seasoned.
-Merged from the edge of the zipper with slider, gently slide scissors well, close.
Damage and swiftly close the zipper.
* Zipper closes properly or not, check with your fingers.
Please note to beprevented compression bag with the slider.
* Using the slider compression bag and keep it away from small children.
-Valve on the vacuum cleaner nozzle tip vertically, turn on the vacuum cleaner, sucking and.
* Usually sucked in about one minute. Note When you use the vacuum cleaner not sucking well if you carefully read, and try again.
-Is finished, turn off the vacuum cleaner and remove the nozzle.
* Verify that the zipper is closed completely.
Use caution when using the vacuum cleaner
-Please check the instruction manual of the vacuum cleaner to be used.
• Do not over 1 minute continuous suction. Will cause motor heating.
-Try again and stop the vacuum cleaner If compression does not complete suction started after about 1 minute after 10 minutes later.
-May not be available depending on the model of the vacuum cleaner.
● do not use because it cannot be compressed in the hand-held vacuum cleaner.
-Take time to compress the circulation type vacuum cleaner.
-Cold storage capability of the motor running if the vacuum cleaner has stopped heating of the motor, so about 2 hours driving sparingly.
-Please continue to shrink more than 2 bags, 30 seconds or more empty driving.
-Always discard prior to vacuum inside the garbage. May cause suction power decreases or compression, is the burden on the motor may cause malfunction.
-Storage of compressed bag puts a finger from the top and sucking faster.
Precautions on use
-Down more than 70% of feather products available. Do not use the blades and lots of feather down products. (Blade is broken or not be bulk reverted and kizutsukete compression bag air leaks will cause you. ) Also, do not use leather and brushed-treated one of the (long hair).
-Storage of material labels confirm before use. Suitable for compression or, if unknown, futons and blankets please contact purchase stores and manufacturers.
-Storage of dry fully.
-Storage location, such as a closet is clean. Wiping the compression bags, trash can. Also, do not go compression bag.
-Number of storage varies depending on the size of the storage.
-Storage of goods put too much air leakage can cause.
-Air leakage cause do not bend the zipper bags.
-Closer to the fire, or to scratch like a note.
-Storage of materials, type, usage, amount of compression ratio and rate of recovery varies.
-Insect repellents, protection, do not use because it will cause discoloration of storage, alteration of the fungicides, such as.
-Also storing compressed air is turned or please check from time to time.
-Storage guide is for about 6 months. May degrade compression rate and longer than 6 months, back to the original long term storage case took six months once dried from drying in the dryer, or compress it again.
-Dispose of it according to the method prescribed by each municipality for disposal.
-Keep in a convenient package.
• Store location out of reach of infants and toddlers. Wearing a bag and suffocated.
-This product is a bag for a compressed storage futons and blankets. For any purpose other than do not use absolutely.
When you use the goods again
-Unzip and remove the contents.
-Storage of dry in the Sun or dry cleaners use.
Please note that returns the thickness of the compressed storage of 70-90% of the uncompressed by drying, but may differ depending on material and usage.
* Shade for a goose-down Duvet.
-Compression bag: nylon, polyethylene
-Valves: polypropylene, polyethylene, silicone resin
Country of origin
LEC, Inc. customer call center
Tel:03-5847-0616 (Office hours: weekdays, 9:00 - 16:00)
|JP Post EMS||Your order will be shipped to you via Japan Post EMS. Japan Post is a speedy delivery service that delivers to more than 120 countries. With an effective tracking system and insurance program, EMS is able to offer a secure delivery worldwide. You can track your package with the tracking code provided and it will be delivered within a week. See estimated shipping fee|
|Credit Card||We accept credit and debit cards.
The following credit and debit cards can be used:
|UnionPay|| The “Payment Amount” is calculated as below. “Payment Amount” = Product price total + shipping fee Upon confirming your order, we will send you a link to make a payment via UnionPay’s secure payment page. You must finish the payment process before the deadline to complete your order. Please check the payment process from the link here. http://global.rakuten.com/en/help/payment/unionpay.html
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.