Domaine de la JANASSE
The "Kami no shizuku" appeared "Domaine de la Janus'! Super Chateauneuf cask matured mostly built from the average 60-100 year-old Grenache (80%)! Robert Parker's perfect 5-star ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ producers! And evaluate satisfactorily almost all of wine quality!
Savon who operated the Domaine since 1973, both, are done by my son now has a Bachelor father Emme savon and viticulture and oenology Christoph savon enthusiasm that wine-making.
Chateau neuf du Pape owns approximately 55 hectares of vineyard in the heart. Is great wines across all soil, each vineyard management is decentralized, but if it is Janus wine with complexity.
Also in soil and varieties combined with field of more than 70 paintings, each of those soil, terroir-microclima to breed was to find, are grown in the perfect environment.
For example, Clairette, Roussanne and delicate has grown in clay soils with high heat insulation effect and grown in the Northeast-facing gravel, calcareous soil in order to maintain the acidity, because enough of aging, meevedol, pebbles covered.
Due to concentrated flavors of berries with grapes at a high level Green harvesting, pruning, spend more time practicing Rutt resona, trapped fruits abundant Sun of the South of France and a variety of terroir. Nail grape harvest to to a small cart at all hand-picked in each breed.
Philosophy and passion for making wine of the Domaine de la Janus is up about 3.
1. soil and climate, including [terroir: respect.
2. upland farming industry based on a detailed and careful reasoning.
3. maximum pulling terroir for brewing and cultivation techniques.
Politely grow healthy grapes with nuances of terroir has all the passion of wine making and its grapes to users with minimal, "terroir unsophisticated wine" is poured to make.
Brewing methods such as methods and rules are not, and make conversation with State of wine always in fermentation and ripening stage, we will respond by the situation at the time.
| Savon House has been producing grapes from generation to generation, but in 1973 began in both the established Domaine de la Janus. Operated by Christophe savon's son now has a b.s. AIME savon's father, Viniculture and oenology. Chateauneuf to own their farms and divided, spanning every soil. Each vineyard management is decentralized, but if it is with the complexity of Janus wine fine wine, that is. It is becoming explosively popular, in recent years, and also influence the quality and media maker.
Is made from the grapes of the parcel with a harvested in a perfect balance between the four different soils.
South pebbly soils given thickness and strength, Chaupin soil brings freshness and acid.
Dark red clay mixed with sand soil gives structure and body to wine. Because this soil is on the north side has considerably slower than other crop.
Sandy calcareous soil gives softness to the taste. Harvest mature different degree of each, since mid-September-was held at the beginning of October. Average age 60 years or 100 years. 85% Grenache, 10% Syrah, and 3% mourvedre, and others 2%. Destemmed 80%. 75% in vats is maturing and the rest 25% barrels ripens and within the 40% new oak barrels.. Finished in very dense shade.
Complex aromas, such as various black fruit made up of layers of folded layers of great build, ripe, black fruits, licorice, scorched earth, spice, herb. You can sense and ripe with pure fruit flavor.
Classy Châteauneuf du Pape combines graceful elegance somewhere too, yet also powerfully to a has been. This is a gem of exquisite vent plug, wait 20-25 years 'til every 5 to 8 years is a wine of great potential because, if you can put up.
＊ product images are helpful. Vintage brand name will deliver.
»» Thinking about ＊ shop vintage
[Wine mail order] [Mail-order wine:
[Red full body] [AOC Chateauneuf du Pape] [Domaine de la Janus] [France red dry] [Southern Rhone red dry] [Parker 5 stars] [Claimant two stars] [France red full-bodied] [Southern Rhone dry red] [France dry red] [Chateauneuf dry red] [Domaine de la Janus] [Robert Parker: [Claimant] [Millau magazine] [WineSpectator magazine] [Donguriano Wine] [Dong liano wine] 【】
Start Date:01/07/2015 00:00 JST
End Date:25/08/2015 23:59 JST
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.