Real leather pumps ultimate heel series plan pumps high-heeled shoes round toe enamel red sole %OFF shoes constant seller pin heel pumps of the silhouette which is stylish so as not to think with the mayla classic in 7cm heel
- Round Toe
|Regular Price:||US$139.64 You save 67%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
Real leather 7cm pumps high-heeled shoes round toe black enamel suede cloth red sole %OFF shoes wedding ceremony ultimate heel pin
( 57 Product Reviews:
- Posted by かあか6496 on 4/25/13
- It is easy to put it together by a very neat design at any time. In the case of the exchange, the correspondence of the shop supported clearly fantastically, too. Thank you. In addition, I want to use it by all means.
- Posted by a buyer on 4/14/13
- One I finally returned goods [as a result of I returned goods, and having changed it once], and to change suffered from the postage too much and thought that だったら tried on a new thing in a department store and should buy it and stopped exchange. It is 23.5 size, but I wore 24.5, but in the first place is the product of this place useless after all because the form of the foot does not match even if I change it how many times? . Probably the wide person is serious. I have a pain in it. あしがすっぽり does not enter what you say. It is hard, or is oversized; or a throat...
- Posted by a buyer on 2/27/13
- I, the width of unreasonable means of transportation are narrow. True former low width narrow! Probably it is the Greece foot of A shoe tree or the AA shoe tree. The heel is thin, too. Even Miss Slender of Ginza Kanematsu is ブッカブカ! ！... which some import tried it, but was slow. (I have trouble with selection of shoes in 泣本当.) I watched comment of the narrow foot of the review of here and decided the purchase. But, if the thing that is narrower than the pumps which wear it, and look, and sell there is small, but let be familiar a little, and lengthen; the sky...