Heel real leather 12cm high-heeled shoes round toe red sole %OFF shoes constant seller pin heel of the 甘辛 balance ultimate exquisite high-heeled shoes and a round toe of bold cutline .12cm to charm you in a mayla classic グライ real leather material
- Round Toe
|Regular Price:||US$145.84 You save 65%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
Real leather pumps 12cm high-heeled shoes round toe red sole %OFF shoes wedding ceremony enamel suede black pink red pin
( 50 Product Reviews:
- Posted by 紫苑(^-^) on 4/16/13
- As for the last, the Egyptian model left foot is Greek-type the right foot. Besides, it is an ingrown nail. When I usually purchase high-heeled shoes and a mule at store, it is 22.5. When I purchased 2.0 リーゼ -Version - of the previous turn of the Fortune's wheel skin, I bought 23 in reference to a review. But it is slightly hard by stockings wearing, and I hate it if I cannot wear going out at short time at all if I am going to wear リーゼ although I did not have any problem when the swelling of the foot is particularly terrible and cannot wear it for swelling to グライ of the ... real leather...
- Posted by uni705 on 4/10/13
- Because the pumps were about 25 centimeters, I purchased 25.5. The part of the former loosens, and form is not good. Because it is good, I am very disappointed with the form of the heel. The navy was a good color.
- Posted by a buyer on 3/28/13
- Purchase ♪♪ was usually 22.5 with 23 of the navy, but I who was wide shoes with high insteps improved 1 size. After all there was the tightness, but because it was real leather, it was easy to walk for this (^^)v height which seemed to become just right when it lengthened, and the appearance was great and was pretty, and it was to a favorite until I was familiar! I am praised to a friend and am satisfactory very much! I was all right when I completed a gel sheet to a heel because I was able to wear it without a shoe sore.