-Use a ceramic blade
1. そこないません the flavor of your coffee.
2. No metallic odor, no worries, such as rust.
3. Espresso for from until roughly can have particle size adjustment.
4. Have grain powder at least, uniform and stable.
5. In the ceramic blade, outside blade and removal and cleaning
Can be washed.
6. Compact design, ideal for outdoor as well.
7. Ground roasted soybeans, can also be used with homemade flour manufacturing.
-How to use
-Remove the lid and the body into the coffee of your choice (about 30 g)
Lid handle fit the shaft and body on the one hand you've got
Turn the handle clockwise to the ground should have been. The receiving vessel
The ground coffee will be accumulated.
* Is self-contained and cover the subject vessel.
-Turn the adjusting screw adjust the grain, please choose the granularity of your choice.
Tighten the adjusting screw (turn right) and loosens thin and （ turn left ）
Will be rough.
* Bite the ceramic blade too tightened and handle each other
It limits. At that time, adjusted until around the handle
Unscrew the screws. This State is most narrow setting.
-Loosen the adjusting screw, and remove. In the ceramic blade, outside blade and remove
Be removed. When cleaning your.
Material grinder (blade): ceramic
Lid and body, receiving vessel, shaft: stainless steel
Adjustment screw: pp (heat resistance temperature: 120 degrees)