Availability:Can be ordered (for more info click here)
-'Nanoe' & fan and ventilation with suppression * 1 room smell dried.
-'Nanoe' is washing disinfection * 2.
-Dry in the air instead of warm air from low-power and use every day about 5 yen per month about 140 yen * 3 electricity only.
-Air flow control of wide air flow flap and quick return swing in about 30% of natural drying drying * 4 is.
-Hang dry in a small space, from space effectively.
And washed in a washing machine suits and coats with fungus, tobacco, pet odor, body odor, bacteria * 5 and deodorizing * 6.
-To laundry drying room for wet exhaust fan more than 70 m3/h at the same time driving will require.
* 1 < room odor control > test organization: OMI od air service co., Ltd.. Test method: used towels 6 stage validates the odor intensity method
* 2 < wet clothes disinfection > institutes: (goods) Japan Food Analysis Center. Test method: measure the number of bacteria in the laboratory of two tatami mats from the air vents, 染込nnda cloth at 30 cm. Test result: more than 99 percent in the 10-hour control
* 3 conditions: 3 tatami mats size room, washing 3 kg, room temperature 20 ° C, humidity 60%, driving time per 8 hours (including fan), calculated by 22 Yen / kWh electricity, use 30 times per month
* 4 measuring conditions: ("Katachi" fan at the same time driving, naturally dried fan driving no) measure the time until location 3 tatami mats, cloth 3 kg, room temperature 20 ° C, humidity 60%, 97% dry
* 5 < clothing disinfection > institutes: (goods) Japan Food Analysis Center. Measuring the number of bacteria in a laboratory test method: 3.5-mat 染込nnda cloth in the location of air vents, 40 cm. Test result: more than 99 percent in the 10-hour control
* 6 < deodorizing clothing > test organization: Corporation Environment Management Center. Test method: 6 tatami room outlet at 40 cm 6-step odor intensity on validation method
Dedicated remote control accessories
-12 hour timer
-Mode switch (room-breeze-circulation)
-Wall and ceiling surface mounting combination