(2) Answers put butter, knead further. Knead the dough stretches enough to slowly over time. Fabric whack firmly and evenly mixed.
Summarizes the (3) round dough temperature of 28 degrees-fermented for up to 60 minutes at 30 degrees.
(4) Gas venting after 40 minutes further fermentation.
(5) 2 Into a dough, rolled 10 ~ 20 minutes damp.
(6) Stretching lightly with rolling pin, after venting the folding top and bottom rectangles from scoot into bales.
(7). Spread butter on the insides of the bread maker. （ liberally apply if the first time you use ）
(8) Release fabric bales on the bread maker.
(9). Dough temperature 60 minutes at 35 degrees, swelled to double egg and water mixture (1:01 percentage solution) apply with a brush.
(10) Bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees.
If you would like to receive products from this shop in us you must use a Forwarding Service.
Do you have an existing Forwarding Service Address?