HELMUT LANG( Helmut Lang) one piece
- One-Piece Dress
|Regular Price:||US$131.51 You save 10%|
Approximate price provided for convenience only.Payment will be charged in yen.
This page is a simplified edition of an original Japanese page and has been translated by machine.See the original page
HELMUT LANG( Helmut Lang) khaki olive S
HELMUT LANG( Helmut Lang) one piece [used] [Lady's] [brand collect]
B: Used beautiful article
Full scale size
Length 104CM X width of the body 39CM
A dress material: 95% of cupra, 5% of polyurethane / lining: 100% of polyester
The product details
There are not the conspicuous dirts.
Helmut Lang (HELMUT LANG)
Helmut Lang. I establish an atelier in Vienna in 76. Paris this makes its debut by "a Vienna exhibition" held in Pompidou Center of Paris in 86. Even men's-wear makes its debut for Paris pret-a-porter collection in 87. A shop is opened in 96 by Vienna and Milan and Nagoya. It is opened in 97 by Tokyo and NY. 51% of Helmut Lang strains are purchased in PRADA in March, 99 and are in the series of PRADA. Remaining 49% of Helmut Lang strains are acquired in PRADA, too and, in December, 2004, become the 100% subsidiary of the PRADA. In January, 2005, I resign the designer of the signature brand.
Women's: Import Brand