|Product name||Diamond pad S|
|Material||Finishing department: artificial diamonds, polyurethane, non-woven cloth / sponge: polyethylene|
|Applications||-Mirrors and glass (ceramics, marble and granite also accepted. Test is required. ）-best bathroom stubborn Flake scars (scales).|
|How to use the||1. Dirt with dirt, such as mirror polishing surface to wash well. * Be cause of scratches, dust, and.
2. Rub the same place little by little, in equal force parallel to the water with a polished surface with dirt, such as mirrors, while sponge handle surface in long terms.
3. Repeat until the first has a gritty feel, and it is difficult and falling dirt, dirt falling. (Depending on the degree of dirt)
4. Wipe off enough moisture on surfaces after polishing and wash well and dry cloth
5. And wash after using the pad is well, wipe off moisture dried, store.
|Precautions for use||-Mirror and transparent glass.
-Do not use in any other purposes.
● do not place close to high temperature and below. When sanding note suppressed strongly mirrors or glass could damage.
● do not use wrong store. Toddlers, etc. have the keep reach.
-Diamond hard for the machining of the glass material and surface conditions through with scratches, so always without hindrance before use parts and try to use.
-By water and dirt and left untreated for a long time, the secular terms and conditions here all the dirt doesn't.
|You cannot use||★ special material to consult manufacturer.
-Glass etching glass, etc.
-Film processing, coating and painting surfaces
-Car glass, rear-view mirrors, eyeglass lenses, resin products, soft and special parts, such as metal and water-repellent glass
To use the note you enough if you notice by material scratches can be used as a high-performance polishing materials, pottery, stone, metal and many other applications.
|Sales origin||Human system co., Ltd.|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|Ads responsibility||Room and ALC NET comments for a Shiseido ） 0120-65-4410|
This product cannot be shipped to United States from the store.
Please contact the store for further information.