メイドオブオーガニクス made of organics antiperspirant / adiaphoresis deodorant / メイドオブオーガニクスロールオン

 70 ml (lavender lemon Mandarin) of メイドオブオーガニクスオーガニックデオロールオンビタミン C++ made of organics deodorant roll-on fs3gm

Rakuten Super Points
10X POINTS Hurry! 4 Days left! Ends 02/09/2014 09:59 JST
Buy it and earn 150 Points!! Details
$ 15.57 (¥ 1,620)
Actual price may vary according to exchange rates.
Payment will be charged in yen
4.48 out of 5 stars
The quantity you chose exceeds the quantity available.
Please select a valid quantity.
Please select options before adding to cart.
This page is a simplified version of an original Japanese page.
See the original page
made of organics メイドオブオーガニクス DE ro vitamin C++ 70 ml
New plus vitamin C
To smell come to mind quickly lick of paint
Organic skin care roll-on

Before going out or at sports later become like underarm odors for your オーガニックスキン lotion. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) were added by stuck to your skin treatments as well as odors. Organic essential oil retains its natural aroma, smell. Refreshing citrus aroma. They are made with only 100% natural ingredients is safe with lap times in one day during. (Aluminum is not used)
Ingredients and package are renewed. We ask from the previous people who use ingredients acceptable will be.

* Made with natural ingredients for once opened within 6 months Please use

Organic composition ratio
97.3% (Lemon)        98.7% (Peppermint)
97.2% (Lavender)     99.2% (Vanilla)
96.5% ( Mandarin )      98.7% (Fragrance free)
You can choose from 6 type of scent.
Lemon Lavender Mandarin
A refreshing lemon scent Gentle Lavender scent Sweet and sour orange scent
Peppermint Vanilla No fragrance
A clean scent Sweet and elegant vanilla aroma Do not disturb the smell like non fragrance
New release New release New release

メイドオブオーガニクス product development idea
made of Organics is choosing products to pick products from around the world have a clear selection criteria and balanced for safety, usability and price for consumers in Japan.
And that product standards Australia a world most demanding organic certification standards in accreditation organizations ACO ( AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC ).
ACO accreditation standards of ingredients all ingredients except water and salt More than 95% organic ingredients. The remaining 5% all Botanicals ( plant-derived ingredients are not allowed )
-Honesty and creative stuff for the realization of a sustainable society, building product manufacturers who have adopted
And that sense of satisfaction was to the Japan consumers ' viewpoint and lifestyle experience, package and price products.
メイドオブオーガニクス shows the safety

メードオブオーガニクス identify all the products contains organic ingredients what % do. This is reflected in consumers eyes clearly safety package promotion. People who choose organic products is sensitive for the ingredients of chemical and safety a concern. We are the synthetic surfactants, oil-derived ingredients, chemical synthesis, synthetic preservatives, artificial flavoring / coloring, genetically modified plant ingredients, animal ingredients, environmental hormones suspect, suspected carcinogenic substances, do not use any ingredients which generally concern the use. In addition, animal experiments are not.

Latest Product Reviews (341) Translating... Translate Product Reviews

Posted by まち******, 2014/08/27 07:50:53
Posted by ra*******, 2014/08/25 14:14:14
香りを扱うお仕事なので、ノンフレグランスを購入。 しっかり制汗効果も感じられ、使い易いです(*^_^*)
Posted by グッ****, 2014/08/20 09:39:08
Posted by とも****, 2014/08/17 00:42:10
制汗スプレーのせいなのか、痒みが出てたのでいろいろさがしてこちらにたどり着きました。ロールタイプは、初めてでしたが、使いやすくて痒みも出てません。 香りは、少し強めかも。好みがあるとおもいますが 私は 今のところ満足してます。
Posted by ko********, 2014/08/08 09:55:13
ロールオンタイプもスプレータイプも、どうしてもかぶれてしまったのですが、こちらはかぶれ知らずでうれしい!! 一日一回使っていますが、コスパ的にも良さそうです。 汗はかきますがにおいは気になりません。 マンダリンを購入しましたが、ちょっと甘めの香りだったので、 夏だしミントにしておけばよかったなーーとちょっと思ってます(ただ、いつ終わるか分からないのでリピートは先だと思います)。
Posted by PY******, 2014/08/07 01:40:46
リピしてますが、制汗消臭効果はミントが一番の気がします。 猛暑で流石に夕方は汗臭いかな?と思いますが、十分効果があります。 脇の下の皮膚が弱い人は少ししみるかも?
Posted by まち******, 2014/08/06 06:35:29
Posted by mi******, 2014/08/01 01:19:43
市販の制汗スプレーが身体によくないのを知り、自然の制汗スプレーがないか探してこの商品にたどり着きました。 オーガニックだけど、しっかり臭い抑えてくれました☆ リピ決定(^-^) 発送もすごく早くてgood!
Posted by yu*****, 2014/07/30 14:20:15
制汗や臭いの抑制効果はほとんど感じないです。 香りもすぐ飛んでしまいます
Posted by mi*******, 2014/07/30 11:40:53
サンテラボさんではガードルで大変お世話になっておりましたが最近虫よけスプレー等色々使わせて頂いてどのお品も凄く良過ぎる感動の品々でした。ですから、これも使ってみようかと(笑)無香料購入。 流石にオーガニックですから使い心地は最高ですね♪べたつかないし優しい感じです。コレを使ってトレーニングしても汗臭く無く凄く気に入りました。敏感肌の私には最高のお品でした。リピ確定です。

Recently Viewed Products


Not available for Overseas shipping

This product cannot be shipped to Us United States from the store.

Please contact the store for further information.