|Visa & Rakuten “Rakuten x Visa. Round 3”, Terms and Conditions
(A) Promotion Details
|- This Campaign is organized by Rakuten, Inc ("Rakuten").
- This Promotion will be open to Eligible Cardholders as set out in section (C) below.
- Fifty (50) lucky winners will be awarded with a lottery prize of 30,000 Rakuten Super Points each. These 50 winners will be selected at random by computer from all the lottery entries, after the end of the Promotion Period. Each Rakuten Member is only entitled to receive one lottery prize of 30,000 Rakuten Super Points each.
- To qualify for one lottery entry, Promotion participants must fulfill all requirements ① to ④ below during the campaign period:
① enter this Promotion: Log on to the Rakuten website at http://global.rakuten.com/en/event/tieup/visa/ and click the "Campaign Entry" button. You must be logged in to your Rakuten account as a member in order to participate in the Promotion. If you are not a Rakuten member yet, please proceed to member registration here.
② make a purchase of 10,000 JPY or more in a single transaction.
③ select “shipping outside Japan” as shipping destination.
④ pay for their purchase with a Visa credit card issued in mainland China.
- The more eligible orders you place, the more lottery entries you qualify for, and the more chances to win a lottery prize you get.
- One (1) Rakuten Super Point is equivalent to JPY1 for purchases made on the Rakuten Global Market website.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "JPY" shall mean the currency of Japan, the Japanese Yen.
- If one of your orders is cancelled before 30 September 2012 23:59 PM (Japan Standard Time), you will not be eligible for the lottery entry associated with the cancelled order.
- Please refer to section (D ) on when you will receive and how you can use the Rakuten Super Points for making purchases at Rakuten.
|(B) Promotion Period
|Promotion Period starts on 9 August 2012, 10:00 AM, (Japan standard time).
Promotion Period ends on 30 August 2012, 9:59 AM, (Japan standard time).
|(C) Eligible Cardholders
|Eligible Cardholders means the cardholders of all Visa Cards issued in Mainland China.
|(D) Receiving and Using the Rakuten Super Points
|Lottery winners will be notified by Rakuten to the e-mail address registered on their Rakuten account no later than 15 October 2012.
All bonus Rakuten Super Points earned in section (A) 3 shall be credited into the eligible Participants’ accounts on 20 October 2012. They expire on 20 January 2013.
Please ensure that you use your Rakuten Super Points within the above time limits. Unutilized Rakuten Super Points which have expired will be forfeited.
You are only allowed to use a maximum of 100,000 Rakuten Super Points on Rakuten Global Market website in a single calendar month.
Please refer to the Rakuten Help Page (http://ichiba-en.faq.rakuten.co.jp/app/home) for more details on the use and validity of the Rakuten Super Points and other types of Rakuten points you can earn.